Our AWESOME Kids!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello from your teacher...

This will be my second year teaching first grade at Russell School. Being a teacher has been my life long dream, and I am so happy to be teaching! After finishing college back in 1998, my husband Mr. Burtsfield and I decided that I would stay home with our young children until they were all in school. During that time I was a part-time music and piano teacher.

Would you like to meet my family?

This is our 17 year-old daughter Paisley, our 14 year-old daughter Erica, me, and our 8 year-old daughter, Grace.





This is Mr. Burtsfield and Paisley.











This is our 7 year-old daughter, Annie.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Mrs. Burtsfield,
I am so excited for Zachary to have the opportunity to be with you again this year! I know that we will have a great year with him. I am so excited for the great year that is ahead of us. Thank you so much for work you have with Zachary already, it has been awsome for the both of us!

Thank You,
Mandi Cunningham

Dani Burtsfield said...

Thank YOU, Mandi for leaving such a wonderful comment. It really made my day. :-)

Zachary has really matured since last year, and I see a real difference in him in the classroom. He is such a great leader for other students to follow!

It WILL be a great year!

Dani Burtsfield